Impreglon Canada’s combination of industry-leading coatings, quality standards and responsive customer service have allowed us to build long-term relationships with our clients. Our business phylosophy and operations are based on the following mission, values, and commitments.
“Our mission is to be Alberta’s leading applicator of thin-build protective coatings for oilfield equipment. Through a combination of 40+ years experience, industry-leading products and innovative production techniques, we aim to consistently provide the highest level of expertise, service and quality available in the market.”
- Responsive: We are mindful of our customers’ needs; we treat them with care and respond with maximum effort.
- Authentic: We are down-to-earth, open and transparent. We take pride in being ourselves and let our ethics speak for us.
- Consistent: We take our responsibilities very seriously; we strive for continuity of effort, engagement and attention to detail.
- Respectful: We value other people and put their needs ahead of our own.
- Innovative: We constantly strive to find better ways of doing things.
- Enhancing the performance of your equipment
- Delivering your parts on time
- Providing proof of compliance to specification
- Providing friendly and honest customer service